3.1.11

Daddy Dapper

Stumbled upon this photo of my pops when he was younger and I must say a fell in love. There's small space for words, but I think it unravels a peak into the debonair I admire in an elegant man. We can't avoid our roots- So I embrace mines with finesse. My mother always taught me people will respect you as much as you respect yourself- the way you present yourself will speak volumes before your lips utter a single word. So I approach the world with a muted bellow of ingenuity- understanding that style without charisma and integrity is perishable. I expect nothing less from a man. So gentlemen, here's to raising the standard. Understand that presentation is key and that the man makes the clothing. No black label in the world will make you worthwhile if your personality has no quality. 
Identify Identity.




No comments: